From the Catalan port city of Barcelona, it’s off to southern France. A centuries-old château majestically towers over Cassis. St. Tropez on the French Riviera is fashionable: It used to be a fishing village, today it is a cult port. Your journey takes you on to Italy. Portofino, located in front of Genoa, has 400 inhabitants over two square kilometres and looks back on an eventful past. In Portovenere you stroll through a city with a fortress. From Civitavecchia we will head to the neighbouring UNESCO World Heritage Site of Rome, a highlight of your cruise. You will be impressed by beautiful Capri and the Blue Grotto as well as the Mount Etna volcano. A varied journey into the past.
Why this cruise?
- The most beautiful landscapes and cities of the western Mediterranean in just one cruise
- The famous French Riviera and fashionable St. Tropez
- Cinque Terre – pearls of the Ligurian coast
- Florence city of art with the famous David statue in the Accademia
- Pure southern Italy: the dreamlike Amalfi coast and romantic Capri
- Europe’s largest volcano: Mount Etna