Your cruise starts in Nice in the south-west of France with its magnificent architecture. The Catalan port metropolis Barcelona welcomes you in with Gaudí’s artwork. The cruise continues on to Valencia, one of the most popular cities in Spain and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. British Gibraltar, at the southern tip of the Iberian peninsula, will captivate you with its impressive solid rocks. Cádiz in Andalusia, considered the oldest city in Europe, rounds off this cruise.
Why this cruise?
- Enjoy the specialities of France and Spain
- Experience Spanish and Portuguese culture and seafaring history up close
- Experience the metropolis of Barcelona for two whole days
- Visit to the British Mediterranean bastion of Gibraltar with its famous rock
- Our tip: Extend your cruise on land in Nice or Lisbon