From Tenerife, the WORLD VOYAGER travels across the Atlantic to the beautiful islands of the Caribbean. On the way, you’ll cross the Tropic of Cancer and enjoy some relaxing days at sea. Once on Barbados, among the palm trees and on the beaches, immerse yourself in the Caribbean flair: snorkelling in the warm sea, a relaxing trip on the catamaran, panoramic trip to a former sugar cane plantation or a visit to an orchid garden. On St. Lucia you can explore the mountain world with the Pitons, visit the sulphur springs or go to see the exotic botanical gardens. A panoramic trip over the Lesser Antilles island of St. Kitts or a hike through the rainforest on Nevis are further highlights of this cruise.
Why this cruise?
- A cruise between two worlds
- Escape the winter: advent season in the Caribbean
- Discover the picturesque island landscapes by land and by sea
- Experience tropical nature on the Lesser Antilles
- Discover the picturesque Caribbean world of islands on a snorkelling, kayak or catamaran tour