On this cruise you will experience the flair of different harbour cities on the Baltic Sea. Riga in Latvia and Tallinn in Estonia will impress as capital cities of two Baltic states. In St. Petersburg you can experience the splendour and ostentatiousness of a city with a rich history. You’ll then visit the lovely capital city of Finland, Helsinki, before the cruise continues on through the archipelago landscape to the vibrant metropolis of Stockholm – the capital of Sweden. In Poland, the diverse city of Gdansk impresses with its imposing German architecture. A wonderful voyage of discovery.
Why this cruise?
- Embarkation in Kiel for the Kiel Week from 19-27 June 2021, the world’s largest sailing event (travel dates 24.06.-05.07.2021)
- Experience the famous “White Nights” in St. Petersburg
- Easy-access embarkation and disembarkation in Kiel
- Riga and Tallinn – UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Sweden’s capital, Stockholm, is also dubbed the “Venice of the North”
- Marvel at Malbork Castle near Gdansk, the largest brick fortress in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site