At the start of your cruise, you’ll be fascinated by the Caribbean flair. Your ship will steer towards the picturesque island nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. You’ll go snorkelling and swimming in the crystal-clear water on a catamaran tour. Crossing the Orinoco Delta with its complex waterways is a special experience. You’ll glide through this unique biodiverse environment. Bright birds will circle above you, banana trees line the banks of the river and cashew nut trees will impress you as much as the stilt houses where the locals live. After crossing the Equator, you’ll reach the large city of Belém on the Amazon Delta.
Why this cruise?
- Caribbean beaches and tropical rainforests all in one cruise
- Cross the Orinoco Delta
- Travel along the Breves Channels
- Biodiversity in the Orinoco and Amazon Delta
- Zodiac trips through the green paradise (weather-dependent)
- Extend your trip with a stay in a hotel on Barbados or in Rio de Janeiro