Explore the two greatest rivers in central Europe! In the UNESCO World Heritage Middle Rhine Valley, spectacular castles and deeply carved riverside landscapes await you. On the Main, you can follow the traces of history and stroll through the welcoming old towns of Wertheim or Bamberg. In Schweinfurt, you can experience the diverse Franconian beer culture. On the Danube, you can explore the Weltenburg gorge, the “German Iron Gates”. On this cruise, you’ll discover some of the most beautiful regions
in Germany – from the deepest west to the furthest east of the Austrian border.
Why this river cruise?
- Unique trips on the Rhine, Main, Danube including the Main-Danube canal
- Beautiful countryside in the Altmühl valley
- Visit numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Baroque ostentatiousness and southern flair in the royal seat of Würzburg
- A monastery in a spectacular location: Benedictine Abbey of Weltenburg