The Danube is a river of superlatives – this also applies to the sights on its shores! Discover in comfort on board our modern MS BELVEDERE or MS VIKTORIA the cosmopolitan city of Vienna, its "twin city" Bratislava and the double-faced Budapest, not by chance called the "Queen of the Danube". The special thing about this particular route: While many other one-week Danube trips return back to Budapest, your cruise takes you through the untouched Pustza Valley countryside in the south of Hungary and onto Mohács. From Mohács, you can visit the Mediterranean city of Pécs, which was not named Capital of Culture for nothing.
Why this river cruise?
- On this cruise, you can experience even more of Hungary, all the way down to the south.
- Budapest by day and night, Esztergom at the Danube Knee, cultural capital Pécs
- Horsemanship and nativeness in the Hungarian Puszta
- Modern river vessels with SPA facilities
- Get there in any way you want – by bus from your front door, by train or in your own car