A cruise full of highlights awaits you. Porto and Lisbon are Portugal’s flagship metropolises: bustling, aware of their traditions, self-assured and lively. The Spanish cities are visibly different: Málaga with its sophistication and modern architecture, Cartagena with art nouveau and seafarers, Mahón with Europe’s only natural harbour, Palma with a lovely old town and a gigantic cathedral. On the Island of Ibiza, you’ll find an abundance of nature and, in the old town of Dalt Vila, an impressive city wall. This trip offers a variety of different impressions.
Why this cruise?
- Small ports and islands in the sunny south-west of Europe
- Seafaring history in Portugal
- Tranquillity and serenity on Menorca
- Ibiza und its impressive old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Moorish architecture in Granada’s famous Alhambra
- Culinary highlights around the Iberian peninsula