Look forward to colourful experiences in the Mediterranean. At the start of your trip, you’ll explore the wonderful Côte d’Azur. The peninsula of Portofino has 400 inhabitants over two square kilometres and looks back on an eventful past. In Florence und Pisa you can marvel at their architectural masterpieces. The Aeolian Islands and their coastal villages give you a feel for life by the sea with its own laws of nature and large helping of joie de vivre. This trip offers a great variety of different impressions.
Why this cruise?
- The most beautiful landscapes of the western Mediterranean in just one cruise
- Cannes and the famous French Riviera
- Michelangelo’s statue of David in the Accademia of Florence
- The famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii
- Lipari: the sunny Sicilian coast with its still-active Stromboli Volcano