In Piraeus, everything revolves around the largest port in Greece, the city borders directly on Athens. Then it is on to Mykonos with its typical windmills. Santorini is a dream with its chalk-white houses, which are mostly built like cubes and cling to the cliff. A technical masterpiece awaits you on your journey: the Corinth Canal. This breathtakingly narrow passage will be a unique experience on your cruise ship. Corfu is charming, it is the island of olives and wine. The Albanian city of Saranda is the starting point for excursions to fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In Kotor you can admire the Adriatic coast of Montenegro. At the end of your cruise you will discover beautiful Dubrovnik, also known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic”.
Why this cruise?
- Cross from Greece to Croatia and experience the unique passage through the Corinth Canal
- The legendary cave lake of Melissani
- UNESCO World Heritage Site: the ancient ruined city of Butrint in Albania
- Enjoy Croatia with all your senses on the herb island Hvar and in Dubrovnik
- Santorini with its caldera (cauldron-like hollows) – picture-book Greece