On the Strait of Gibraltar, “Little Great Britain” and the Moroccan city of Tangier are worth a trip. Experience the colonial charm of the island metropolis Funchal on Madeira and the island’s year-round floral splendour. The Azores, Portugal’s secluded Atlantic islands in the far west of Europe, will inspire you with their magical countryside, lush vegetation and incomparable marine fauna. After these exciting days surrounded by pure nature, Portland in England awaits you as the point of departure for excursions to picturesque, historical Dorchester and the picturesque harbour town of Honfleur on the French “flower coast”. At the end of the cruise, experience the world-renowned canal scenery in the vibrant city of Amsterdam.
Why this cruise?
- Experience the highlights of Western Europe on just one cruise
- Exciting contrasts of nature and coastal cities that exude charm
- Time-out on the Azores, a haven of peace in the Atlantic
- Get to know four of the most beautiful Azores islands in depth
- Cruise experience on the Jura coast in the English Channel: Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site
- 24 hours in Amsterdam to experience the city in depth