There is probably no better way of travelling to eight countries in just two weeks. In this context, it’s the mix that makes it work! Alternate visits to the cities of Vienna, Budapest, Belgrade and Bucharest with relaxed days on the river and hours relaxing on the sun deck. At the point where the Danube breaks through the cataracts, a majestically beautiful landscape passes you leisurely by. Ultimately, natural harmony welcomes travellers at the place where nature is still in equilibrium: The Danube Delta is home to pelicans, egrets, otters and numerous species of fish.
Why this river cruise?
- The classic among the two-week Danube cruises
- All highlights along the upper and lower sections of the river
- Variety between cities with cultural highlights and impressive countryside
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Wachau, Budapest, Vienna and the Danube Delta
- Large selection of cruise dates
- Comfortable riverboats with wellness area
- Musical evening programme with regional artists