There is probably no more comfortable way of travelling through eight countries in only two weeks. And the important thing is: it's all in the mix! Extensive sightseeing tours in the great cities of Vienna, Budapest and Belgrade alternate with relaxed days on the river and recuperative hours on the sun deck. Where the Danube breaks through the cataracts, majestic, beautiful scenery drifts slowly by. Finally, natural harmony is waiting for the travellers, in a place where nature is still in balance: The Danube Delta is home to pelicans, great egrets, otters and numerous species of fish.
Why this river cruise?
- This is the classic among the two-week Danube river cruises
- The highlights of the upper and lower sections of the river
- A variety of cities with cultural highlights and impressive landscapes
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Wachau valley, Budapest, Vienna, and the Danube Delta
- Wide selection of travel dates
- Comfortable river cruise ship with SPA