The Douro Valley is characterised by its steep slopes and stunning wine terraces. It is not for nothing that it has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On our cruise, you can explore the beauty of Porto’s architecture and be transported back to the Middle Ages in the charming cities of the Portuguese hinterland. In the Spanish city of Salamanca, a “living museum”, you can practically touch history in the form of centuries-old buildings. At the end of your cruise, the Portuguese capital of Lisbon awaits; a modern metropolis with historical charm.
Why this river cruise?
- Colourful cities, picturesque villages and spectacular countryside – a diverse cruise in the Portuguese sun
- Explore the Portuguese capital of Lisbon, one of the most beautiful cities on the continent
- Salamanca, the oldest university town in Spain, with its golden city centre
- Ready for all temperatures: Ship with a pool to cool off in the summer
- Full overview: Scheduled flights incl. transfers and 5 excursions already included in the cruise price