Beautiful beaches, world-famous sights, stunning scenery – this trip will take you to the highlights in Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. Stroll along the Copacabana in Rio de Janeiro and enjoy the magnificent view from the Sugarloaf Mountain. You can watch king penguins in the Falkland Islands and the sea lions at Punta del Este. Spirited rhythms await you in Buenos Aires, the capital of the tango. Take a walk in Montevideo in the footsteps of the gauchos, the “cowboys” of South America. In contrast to these lively cities there is the cosy colonial town of Paraty or a schooner trip to the beaches of the Costa Verde. Enjoy a whole continent full of surprises.
Why this cruise?
- A journey between two worlds south of the equator
- South America with its unique feeling for music and rhythm
- Places that you only get to see once in a lifetime
- The fascination of the relationship between bustling cities and barely touched landscape
- Colonial centres, yet endless beaches