This cruise between Potsdam and the Hanseatic town of Stralsund, past the German Baltic Islands, guarantees contrasting experiences each and every day. Marvel at the Niederfinow ship lift and enjoy nature in all its glory, in the Lower Oder Valley National Park. After visiting the Polish neighbourhood in Szczecin, our river cruise will become a “journey on the sea”. Along the Baltic Coast, we are heading to the islands of Usedom and Rügen and the small island of Hiddensee. Enjoy the wonderful landscape with its famous spa architecture.
Why this river cruise?
- Summer cruise to the German Baltic Islands
- Historic spa architecture in the well-known Baltic seaside resort of Rügen Island
- Stralsund with its famous brick buildings and maritime flair
- Spectacular experience of technology, the Niederfinow ship lift
- Discover the wild and romantic island of Hiddensee and the characteristic Usedom pier