A cruise between German and Scandinavian culture awaits you. This cruise starts with a stroll around the sailing city of Kiel and in the evening, enjoy sailing away whilst looking out over to the horizon as the city gets smaller and smaller and taking in the vastness of the picturesque Kiel fjords. Popular Copenhagen awaits with its stunning cultural offerings and distinctive architecture, characterised by gabled houses and drawbridges. For nature lovers, the North Frisian island of Sylt will appeal to all the senses: The island, sculpted by the roaring sea, appears rugged on its cliffs and gentle in its dune landscapes.
Why this cruise?
- Disembarkation in Hamburg for the Hamburg Cruise Days from 10-12 September 2021
- Take a cruise on one of the most cutting edge ocean-going vessels – at an entry-level price
- Easily accessible embarkation in Kiel
- Visit to the “Little Mermaid” in Copenhagen
- Beach, mud flats and waves on Sylt’s coast