A very special cruise for romantics on the four most beautiful rivers in Germany: quaint narrow lanes convey a medieval atmosphere, idyllic vineyards and picturesque castles pass by the riverbank. The ancient Romans can be greeted in Mainz and Trier. Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Bernkastel and Saarbrücken invite you to go for a stroll; the Baroque Ludwigsburg Castle invites you to dream. Experience unforgettable days and unique views on the Rhine, Neckar, Moselle and Saar. You’ll want to come back again and again – and that’s a promise!
Why this river cruise?
- The most beautiful rivers in Germany: Rhine, Neckar, Moselle and Saar
- Germany’s oldest city Trier with the famous Porta Nigra from the Roman period
- Rare cruise along the Neckar
- The state capital Stuttgart with its unique location in the valley basin between woods and vineyards
- The former imperial palace Bad Wimpfen – the centre of power of the Hohenstaufen emperor in the Middle Ages
- The “Swabian Versailles”: Ludwigsburg Castle with the “Blooming Baroque” as an inclusive excursion!