The capitals of Denmark and Finland – Copenhagen and Helsinki – are characterised by the cosmopolitan attitude of their inhabitants and their great maritime tradition. Magnificent palaces, world famous museums, beautiful gardens – St. Petersburg impresses with the splendour of the tsars and the lively atmosphere of a modern metropolis. Tallinn was once an important commercial town on the Baltic Sea and shows its wealth with its magnificent merchant houses and mighty castles. You’ll go on a journey through time to Klaipėda, formerly called Memel, and visit the Curonian Spit. A cruise on the Baltic Sea is always a journey into the history of Europe.
Why this cruise?
- Easy-access embarkation and disembarkation in Kiel
- Swedish garden splendour in Visby
- Stockholm: Cruise through the beautiful archipelago landscape
- Tallinn – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Two days in the footsteps of the tsars – your ship docks in the centre of St. Petersburg
- Klaipėda and the Curonian Spit, a 98 kilometre-long peninsula and UNESCO World Heritage Site