This enchanting river trip takes you through the picturesque Elbe valley to magnificent cities. Find out more about the heyday of Bohemia and Saxony. Prague – the "city of a hundred towers" – is one of the most beautiful metropolises in Europe and its historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Encounter the influence of Augustus the Strong in the royal seat of Dresden. Stunning nature with bizarre rock formations is what awaits you in the Elbe Sandstone Mountains. Besides Meissen, world-renowned for its fine porcelain, Potsdam gives this trip a touch of royal splendour.
Why this river cruise?
- Unique landscapes in the Elbe Sandstone Mountains
- Baroque splendour in Dresden, the Florence of the Elbe
- Centuries’ old history in the “golden city” of Prague
- In the footsteps of the reformer Martin Luther in Wittenberg
- Cosy ambience in a friendly atmosphere on our nicko boutique ships