This magical cruise takes you through the picturesque Elbe valley with its majestic cities. Find out more about the Golden Age of the Czech Republic and Saxony. Prague – the "City of a Hundred Spires" – is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Its historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Feel the influence of Augustus the Strong in his royal residential city, Dresden. Sublime natural landscapes await you in the Elbe sandstone mountains with their bizarre rock formations. Meissen, world-famous for its fine porcelain, and Potsdam lend regal splendour to this cruise.
Why this river cruise?
- Unique landscapes in the sandstone mountains along the Elbe
- Baroque treasure in Dresden, the Florence of the Elbe
- Century-old stories in the “Golden City” of Prague
- Walking in the footsteps of reformer Martin Luther in Wittenberg
- A leisurely atmosphere in an familiar setting on our nicko boutique ship