From Frankfurt am Main, the ship travels on the romantic Middle Rhine, past Loreley and then onto the Moselle. The cruise takes you to the wine region of Bernkastel, where you will be hosted by a Falstaff award-winning winegrower. The Roman city of Trier is famous for its Porta Nigra and also more recently for being an up-and-coming wine producer in the region. A visit to Luxembourg is also on the programme. In the evening, an award-winning winegrower will introduce you to his favourite crémant. nature lovers
will get their money’s worth in the Eifel and on a visit to the Geysers in Andernach. Selected Rheingau wines can be found on a visit to one of Falstaff's award-winning vineyards in the middle of Rüdesheim. The former Cistercian Monastery in Eberbach is not only renowned as the film location for the film “The Name of the Rose”, but is also known for its wine cellar, which you will find inspirational.
Why this river cruise?
- Modern new ship for 2020 – the ideal size for the Moselle
- Wine and pleasure trip in cooperation with Falstaff: Look forward to informative lectures on the subject of wine and pleasure with tastings
- Explore the capital city of the grand duchy of Luxembourg
- Medieval flair and a force of nature in Andernach
- For all connoisseurs: taste delicious wines and fine brandies
- In the footsteps of the Romans: explore Trier – the oldest city in Germany