A very special cruise for romantics on the four most beautiful rivers in Germany: quaint narrow lanes create a medieval atmosphere, idyllic vineyards and picturesque castles pass by the riverbank. Travel back to Roman times in Mainz and Trier. Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Bernkastel and Saarbrücken invite you to go for a stroll; the baroque Ludwigsburg Palace invites you to dream. Experience unforgettable days and unique views on the Rhine, Neckar, Moselle and Saar. You’ll want to come back again and again – and that’s a promise!
Why this river cruise?
- The most beautiful rivers in Germany:Rhine, Neckar, Moselle and Saar
- Germany’s oldest city Trier with the famous Porta Nigra from the Roman times
- Unique cruise along the Neckar
- The state capital Stuttgart with its unique location in the valley basin between woods and vineyards
- The former imperial palace Bad Wimpfen – a centre of power of the Hohenstaufen emperor in the Middle Age
- The “Swabian Versailles”: Ludwigsburg Palace with the “Blooming Baroque” as an included excursion!