This enchanting river cruise takes you through the picturesque Elbe Valley to magnificent cities. Find out more about the heyday of Bohemia and Saxony. Prague – the “city of a hundred towers” – is one of the most beautiful metropolises in Europe and its historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Encounter the influence of Augustus the Strong in the royal seat of Dresden. Stunning nature with bizarre rock formations await you in the Elbe Sandstone Mountains. Besides Meissen, world-renowned for its fine china, Potsdam gives this trip a touch of royal splendour.
Why this river cruise?
- Unique view of the Elbe Sandstone Mountains
- Baroque splendour in Dresden, Florence on the Elbe
- Optimised itinerary: you will reach Prague whatever the water level
- Full-day excursion to the “golden city” of Prague included in the travel price
- In the footsteps of the reformer Martin Luther in Wittenberg