The Teide, Spain’s highest mountain and a landmark in Tenerife, can be seen from miles around. On La Gomera, a forest walk leads you to the magical Garajonay National Park. Try out the local delicacies of the Canary Islands on the many excursions! In Morocco, don’t miss the World Heritage City of Essaouira and the souk in the state capital Rabat. From Cádiz, the cruise continues on to Seville, the birthplace of flamenco. The little Portuguese fishing town of Portimão and a tour along the Algarve complete the cruise.
Why this cruise?
- From the Canary Islands along the sunny coast of North Africa and southern Europe
- One full day each on five Canary Islands in the mild spring
- Lively markets, historical cities and magical desert in Agadir and Casablanca
- Succumb to the special charm of Andalusia
- Experience the highlights of the Algarve in Portugal
- Spectacular entrance into Lisbon’s port, by crossing the Tejo and through the Vasco da Gama bridge