The Spanish and Portuguese culture around the Iberian peninsula draws you in. From the Catalonian port metropolis of Barcelona, the cruise continues on to the enchanting Menorcan capital of Mahón and then to Valencia, one of the most popular cities in Spain. Here, cultural wealth and futuristic modernity merge in a way rarely seen elsewhere. Formentera is the “island of tranquillity” where you can really relax. Visitors will be impressed by the cityscape of Almería. Gibraltar appears as impenetrable solid rocks in a strategically important location. Portimão, a traditional fishing town, and Lisbon, the bustling, most south-westerly metropolis show other facets of the Pyrenean peninsula. Allow yourself to be captivated by them.
Why this cruise?
- Spain: Between the past and the present
- Islands for relaxation: Formentera and Menorca
- Marvel at the Islamic architecture in the Alhambra
- Experience Spanish and Portuguese culture and seafaring history up close
- Option to extend your trip in the Spanish cosmopolitan city of Barcelona and in the trendy metropolis of Lisbon