On this cruise from Potsdam to the Hanseatic town Stralsund, including the German Baltic Islands, every day will bring exciting and contrasting experiences. Marvel at the technical accomplishment of the ship canal lift in Niederfinow and enjoy glorious nature in the Lower Oder Valley National Park. After visiting our Polish neighbours in Szczecin, our river cruise becomes an “ocean cruise”. We will travel along the Baltic Sea coast to the holiday islands Usedom, Rügen and their smaller neighbour, Hiddensee. Enjoy the spectacular island landscapes and their famous seaside resort architecture.
Why this river cruise?
- Summer cruise to the German Islands in the Baltic Sea
- Historic spa architecture in the famous spas of the Baltic Sea on the island of Rügen
- Stralsund with its famous red-brick buildings and its maritime flair
- Spectacular experience of technology at the ship canal lift of Niederfinow
- Discover the both savage and romantic island of Hiddensee and the sea bridges characteristic for Usedom