With the Upper Vlatava from Prague and the little Elbe from Melnik to Nymburk, we will visit spectacular stretches which have not yet been navigated by riverboats. Golden Prague and the UNESCO-crowned “Silver City” of Kutná Hora are dazzling. Magnificent castles with wonderful parks, such as “the little Louvre of the Czech Republic”, are inspirational. The rivers meandering freely through spectacular mountain and natural landscapes or the Porta Bohemica, similar to the "Loreley route”, are impressive. Be captivated by the landscape and culture of this unique region.
Why this river cruise?
- A unique cruise away from the tourist track
- River sections that cannot be navigated by most other river cruise ships
- On the little Elbe up to the impressive Porta Bohemica
- Extra time in Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Kutná Hora, formerly the second largest and most important city in Bohemia