Your journey starts in Malta leaving the picturesque natural harbour of Valletta. The Sicilian island of Lipari is a jewel and cruising off Stromboli is certainly a highlight of this trip. Amalfi on the southwest coast of Italy is a perfect natural backdrop. Then it is on to Bonifacio: The citadel city spreads out along the southern tip of Corsica. Palma de Mallorca proves to be an imposing and lively island metropolis. Valencia is one of the most popular cities in Spain and certainly worth a visit. To conclude your Mediterranean cruise, you will experience Portimão, Portugal’s southernmost port city, and its bustling capital, Lisbon.
Why this cruise?
- Cruising in the Tyrrhenian Sea with its many volcanic islands
- The dreamlike Amalfi coast
- The romantic Bonifacio with the famous “L’Escalier du Roi d’Aragon”
- Palma’s old town with the La Seu cathedral
- Valencia, the “city of light“ is one of the most popular in Spain
- By jeep through the mountains and villages of the Algarve