Experience a lot in a short space of time – and in comfort: you’ll be sure to do this on this cruise. We will show you the real highlights of the upper section of the Danube: the lively and musical Vienna, Bratislava, the coronation city of Hungarian monarchs, and the historical metropolis of Budapest. In the meantime, you’ll get to know the enchanting countryside of the Danube region of Wachau. The UNESCO World Heritage Site awaits with picturesque little towns and the impressive Pin Melk.
Why this river cruise?
- The Danube classics in just six days
- Includes all the highlights of the upper Danube
- Wachau UNESCO World Heritage Site with the famous Melk Benedictine monastery and the
historical Budapest metropolis
- The mysterious beauty of Bratislava and the fascinating world music capital of Vienna
- Modern river vessels with SPA facilities