To kick off your cruise, you’ll experience a very special event highlight: the Hamburg Cruise Days. Every two years, the port of the Hanseatic city is bathed in a wonderful light and ships from all over the world attract numerous visitors to the Elbe. Your journey will take you to the picturesque world of the fjords in Southern Norway. Experience multifaceted Bergen, with its Bryggen merchant quarter, the oldest in the whole of Norway. A breathtaking view of the Sognefjord and the city awaits you from the 300 metre-high scenic mountain Fløyen. In Flåm, you’ll board the famous Flåm train, which will take you through some amazing mountain scenery to Myrdal. It’s not for nothing that this stretch is considered to be one of the most spectacular stretches of railway in the world.
Why this cruise?
- Easy-access embarkation and disembarkation in Hamburg
- Maritime flair in the port of Hamburg on the Cruise Days
- The spectacular world of fjords in Southern Norway
- Flåm with its spectacular stretch of railway
- The “Magical Grotto” in Gudvangen
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bergen with its historical Bryggen merchant quarter