There is barely a river that gives you access to as many stunning landscapes as the Danube: From the gentle hills of the Wachau valley to the wide plains of Hungary’s Puszta region and the breath-taking landscapes of the Iron Gate all the way to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Danube Delta. Vibrant cities and villages with the most varied cultures line the path of this great river from Germany to the Black Sea and they make this cruise a journey of discovery taking you across Europe. On board the nickoVISION, you can expect a modern atmosphere with lots of comfort that you are not likely to find on any other river cruise ship. Unwind in the SPA or the on-deck pool and enjoy the culinary highlights of the three restaurants included in the rate.
Why this river cruise?
- New ship, built in 2018
- Innovative on-board design with three restaurants to choose from at no extra charge
- Travel through impressive landscapes and special cities in the most modern atmosphere
- Glorious unique flora and fauna in the countless nature parks and reserves
- Countless excursion options and yet still enough time to go on your own journeys of discovery on land
- Go on an intense journey of discovery of the Danube Delta, Europe’s largest nature paradise, on a trip with our small boats.