The Dalmatia world of islands is almost too beautiful to be true. Here emerald-green karst rivers meet the deep-blue Adriatic Sea. Come with us along the coast. We’ll show you breathtaking countryside such as the Plitvice Lakes National Park, the film location of the world-famous Winnetou movies. The Zrmanja Canyon and the Krka National Park with its fascinating waterfalls are also particularly impressive. We’ll also visit other cities including Split, the capital of Dalmatia, and Dubrovnik, the “pearl of the Adriatic Sea”. Both are on the UNESCO World Heritage List for good reason.
Why this river cruise?
- Dalmatia's world of islands is best explored by ship
- Small yacht with just 34 guests
- Personal atmosphere on board
- Amazing nature along rivers, fjords, islands and coasts
- Visit many national parks and UNESCO World Heritage Sites