Six Azores islands provide for an unforgettable programme full of contrasts. Marvel at São Miguel, one of the large Caldeiras, and the well-known double crater lake of Sete Cidades. On Terceira, you will be impressed by the UNESCO-protected Angra do Heroísmo, a pearl from the renaissance period. Descend into an impressive volcano cave in the UNESCO biosphere reserve Graciosa. The seemingly primeval nature of the dragon island São Jorge is ideal for hiking. Enjoy the colonial charm on Faial and the cosmopolitan flair of the sailing capital of Horta. And observe whales and dolphins in their natural habitat on a boat trip to Pico. The cruise comes to an end on Portugal’s Flower Island of Madeira.
Why this cruise?
- Take time to explore the variety of the Azores across six islands
- Enjoy the most beautiful islands from early morning to late evening
- Special blend of spectacular countryside and unspoilt nature
- Unique experience: observe sperm whales at close range off the island of Pico
- Volcanic natural wonder: Bathe in hot springs and marvel at crater lakes
- A whole day of floral splendour on Madeira