Go on a journey through time! On the banks of the Rhine and Moselle, you can feel the history. You’ll pass by the Loreley Rock; legend has it that a mermaid seduced many sailors here with her songs. And you’ll follow the meandering of the Moselle to Traben-Trarbach, among the steep slopes covered in vines. The imposing Burg Eltz castle and impressive Ehrenbreitstein Fortress are just two of the many contemporary witnesses you’ll visit. In Mainz, you’ll visit the mighty Cathedral of Mainz and then from Strasbourg you’ll go onto Alsace, a land steeped in history. Your luggage? Full of memories!
Why this river cruise?
- The southern route through the World Heritage Site of the Middle Rhine Valley to the most beautiful corner of Germany
- Cruise through the wine-loving countryside on the Rhine and Moselle
- One of the largest castle complexes in Germany, the imposing Burg Eltz castle.
- In Mainz, walk in the footsteps of Johannes Gutenberg
- Half-timbered houses, lovely villages and German and French history in Alsace