Between the cathedral city of Cologne, the grand duchy of Luxembourg and the welcoming state of Saarland, a cruise through legendary countryside awaits you. You’ll discover countless volcanos and their legacies in the Eifel between the Rhine and Moselle. Take a walk in Trier in the footsteps of the Romans in Germany’s oldest city. Enjoy a beautiful outlook over “Father Rhine” on a trip on the Drachenfels Railway. Along the lovely Moselle, Germany’s most popular wine-growing region awaits. Come on board!
Why this river cruise?
- Exciting contrasts from old and new in Luxembourg
- Experience wine culture on the Moselle
- Explore Germany’s oldest city of Trier
- Explore the famous Saar loop
- Inviting, comfortable and a relaxing atmosphere on board our MS CASANOVA