Travel between the cathedral city of Cologne, through the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and the gentle Saarland for a cruise through landscapes steeped in legend. Discover innumerable volcanoes and the traces they have left in the Eifel between the Rhine and Moselle. Walk in the footsteps of the Romans In Trier, Germany's oldest city. Travel with the Drachenfels railway to enjoy splendid views of the Rhine Along the lovely Moselle, Germany's most popular wine-growing region is waiting for you. Welcome on board!
Why this river cruise?
- Fascinating contrasts of old and new in Luxembourg
- Experience wine-growing along the Moselle
- Explore Trier, Germany's oldest city
- Craftsmanship producing the "White Gold" at Villeroy & Boch in Mettlach
- Discover the famous Saar Loop