Ample time for the cultural treasures and landscape highlights of a total of 10 Danube countries is offered by this trip to Wilkowo, the last town before the mouth into the Black Sea, the “river kilometre 0” in Ukraine. On this 17-day cruise, there is enough time to explore both the Black Sea Coast in Constantza and the Danube Delta. Excursions to well-known and lesser-known sights along the entire route will give you a good impression of the culture and life in the different neighbouring states and the unique beauty of the majestic river.
Why this river cruise?
- Only six travel dates on this unique route along the Danube
- Through 10 countries to the Danube Delta and by excursion boat, to “kilometre 0”
- Unspoilt nature in the Ukrainian part of the Danube Delta
- Excursion to Moldova with wine tasting session
- Ideal for river cruise lovers, who want to explore many sites
- Actively experience Belgrade and Budapest on a guided e-bike tour