Look forward to colourful island experiences in the Mediterranean. As you start your journey in Valletta, Malta’s capital, you will instantly feel that North Africa is close at hand. Syracuse in Sicily is an ancient Italian city with archaeological sensations. Your journey takes you further towards the eastern Mediterranean. The city of Chania on the island of Crete has beautiful narrow streets. The white, cube-shaped houses of Santorini in front of the deep blue seashore are world famous. Kuşadası on the Turkish Aegean coast is the perfect starting point for trips to classic ruins such as the Celsus Library in Ephesus. Mykonos, with its typical Cycladic architecture and famous windmills, is also a picturesque sight. The crowning glory of your cruise is when you reach Piraeus, staying for a while in the historical metropolis of Athens.
Why this cruise?
- World Heritage of the Eastern Mediterranean: a journey back into our civilization’s history
- Island hopping in Greece – between the Ionian Islands, Cyclades and Crete
- Typical architecture on Mykonos and Santorini
- Take a trip back to ancient times when visiting the palace of Knossos
- A detour to Turkey: Excursion to the famous Celsus Library of Ephesus
- Our tip: Extend your stay in Athens and Valletta