Dalmatia's archipelago is almost too beautiful to be true. Here, emerald green karst rivers meet the deep blue Adriatic. Join us on a journey along the coast. We will show you breathtaking landscapes such as the Plitvice Lakes National Park, the setting for the world-famous Winnetou films. Particularly impressive are the Zrmanja Canyon and Krka National Park with its fascinating waterfalls. We will also visit the two cities of Split, the capital of Dalmatia, and Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic. Both of these towns are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and rightly so.
Why this river cruise?
- The best way to discover the island paradise of Dalmatia is by ship
- Small yacht with informal atmosphere on board
- Two beautiful routes which make a great combination
- Fabulous nature along rivers, fjords, islands and coastlines
- Visit many national parks and UNESCO world heritage sites