The Dalmatian islands are almost too beautiful to be true. Here, emerald green karst rivers meet the deep blue Adriatic. Join us on a journey along the coast. We will show you breathtaking landscapes such as the Plitvice Lakes National Park, the setting for the world-famous Winnetou films. Particularly impressive are the Zrmanja Canyon and Krka National Park with its fascinating waterfalls. We will also visit the two cities of Split, the capital of Dalmatia, and Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic. Both are on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites for good reason.
Why this river cruise?
- The best way to discover the island paradise of Dalmatia is by ship
- Small yacht with 32 guests
- Informal atmosphere on board
- Fabulous nature along rivers, fjords, islands and coastlines
- Visit many national parks and UNESCO world heritage sites