Cruising between the two capital cities of Berlin and Amsterdam is a very special way of exploring the north of Germany and Holland. In Germany’s smallest state of Bremen, you will discover the famous town musicians and medieval flair in the old town quarter of Schnoor. Baroque garden art awaits you in the Herrenhausen Gardens in the former royal seat of Hanover. In the Dutch region of Friesland, you will discover charming little towns set in an idyllic lake area that have a culture all of their own.
Why this river cruise?
- A route rarely taken, from east to west, through Germany and Holland
- Spectacular industrial culture on a visit to the Meyer Shipyard in Papenburg
- Passage through the Minden Aqueduct
- Maritime flair and medieval buildings in the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen
- Lively culture in the Dutch university town of Groningen