Starting from the self-assured Hanseatic city of Hamburg, your first port of call will be Amsterdam with its idyllic canals, magnificent buildings and a bustling street atmosphere. Pretty Bruges in Flemish Belgium has cobblestone streets, canals and medieval buildings. Enjoy an exclusive experience in London: Experience an exciting trip on the Thames as Tower Bridge opens only for the WORLD VOYAGER! Your ship docks directly opposite the famous tower. This means you can easily explore the centre of the British metropolis. The small town of La Palais in France has a large citadel to visit. The sail on the Gironde and Garonne in the heart of Bordeaux is a real experience. At the end of your journey, you can enjoy the lively flair of Porto in the enchanting streets of the old town.
Why this cruise?
- Easily accessible embarkation in Hamburg
- Enjoy Amsterdam’s enchanting canals
- Travel along the Thames into the heart of London: Dock directly by Tower Bridge
- Travel on the cruise liner from the Atlantic to the Gironde and Garonne in Bordeaux
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: “The Angel’s Finger” – Mont Saint-Michel
- Porto and Lisbon – the highlights of Portugal