On this cruise you’ll get to know the variety this south-west European island has to offer. First, you’ll make a detour from Tenerife to the Portuguese island of Porto Santo, where you’ll enjoy a round trip, go hiking and taste fine wine. On the panoramic trip across the Flower Island of Madeira you’ll be delighted by the colourfulness and diverse range of plants. Back on the Canary Islands, you’ll get to know the imposing volcanic landscape of Lanzarote. Fuerteventura and La Gomera will also impress you with their bizarre countryside landscape. Visit an Aloe Vera plantation or enjoy tasting the products of a goat farm. A wonderful voyage of discovery.
Why this cruise?
- Escape the cold on the sunny islands off the coast of Africa
- Porto Santo: Madeira’s little neighbour
- The variety offered by the Canary Islands with their numerous national parks and different ecosystems
- Enjoy unspoilt nature on La Gomera
- Option to extend in Santa Cruz de Tenerife