From Belém you’ll travel to the largest tropical forest on earth. You’ll head inland through the small Breves Channels. In addition to sightseeing tours and encounters with people of Indian descent in the remote villages, the ubiquitous nature is the attraction of this cruise. Whichever port your ship sails from – it will take you out into the green countryside. Only the folk festivals are more colourful. Such as the Boi Bumba Show in Parintins, one of the most spectacular festivals in Brazil. Zodiac trips lead you deep into the rainforest with its wide variety of plants, trees and an exotic world of animals. In the meantime, you’ll explore the time-honoured city of Manaus with its ornate theatre and old town, established in 1669 as a Portuguese fort.
Why this cruise?
- Natural spectacle: “Meeting of the waters”
- Experience Brazil in depth
- A special type of inclusive excursion: the exclusive Boi Bumba Festival Show
- Get close to the Amazon on Zodiac trips and encounter sloths, green iguanas, ocelots and cockatoos (weather-dependent)
- Even more experiences: Extend your trip with our preliminary programme "Pantanal" or "Rio de Janeiro" - additional booking