Explore the Canary Islands, Madeira and Morocco with extended layovers in the evening too. While other ships set sail again, you can stroll through the quiet, evening streets in Funchal or experience Casablanca at night. There is plenty of time for day trips and own leisure time in the other ports too, for example on the Canary Islands, whose volcanic origins shape the lives of the residents and the vegetation on the islands.
Why this cruise?
- Perfect time-out from everyday life with guaranteed sunshine
- Art déco, magnificent palaces and oriental flair in Casablanca
- In the footsteps of the Berbers in Agadir
- Discover the highest mountain peak in Spain – the majestic El Teide on Tenerife
- Enjoy a few extra days of sun with a stay in Las Palmas at the end of your cruise