Starting from the self-confident Hanseatic City of Hamburg, your first port of call will be Amsterdam with its idyllic canals, magnificent buildings and a bustling street atmosphere. Explore the picturesque coastal town of Honfleur and the world-famous stone circle of Stonehenge. The visit to Mont-Saint-Michel and the trip to Gironde and Garonne in the heart of Bordeaux are a real experience. Spain holds the appeal of the harbour city of Gijón, where Romans once lived, and La Coruña, with its lighthouse dating back over almost 2,000 years, the “Tower of Hercules”. This long voyage of exploration will leave you with a different understanding of Western Europe.
Why this cruise?
- Easily accessible embarkation in Hamburg
- Enjoy Amsterdam’s enchanting canals
- Scenic harbour town of Honfleur
- The lively metropolis of London
- UNESCO World Heritage Site: “The Angel’s Finger” - Mont-Saint-Michel
- Culinary highlights in France and Spain