This cruise between Potsdam and the Hanseatic City of Stralsund, past the German Baltic Sea islands, promises to bring you different experiences each and every day. Marvel at the Niederfinow ship lift and enjoy nature in all its glory in the Lower Oder Valley National Park. After visiting our Polish neighbours in Szczecin, our river cruise will become a “journey on the sea”. Along the Baltic Sea coast, it travels to the islands of Usedom and Rügen and the small island of Hiddensee. Enjoy the wonderful landscape with its famous spa architecture.
Why this river cruise?
- Summer cruise to the German Baltic Islands
- Historic spa architecture in the well-known Baltic seaside resort on Rügen Island
- Stralsund with its famous brick buildings and maritime flair
- Spectacular technology experience in the Niederfinow ship lift
- Discover the wild and romantic island of Hiddensee and the characteristic sea bridges of Usedom